Chances are, you’ve been a little less active this year with quarantine. I had a chance to catch up with Bluprint member Tok to ask what helped him avoid the dreaded “Quarantine 15” and here’s how his story goes.
Tok, like many busy professionals, fell into a slump in his adult life. He found himself in a routine that consisted of: on & off workouts, poor planning, even poorer eating and drinking habits, and the lack of written goals.
This common and chaotic routine had him feeling some type of way about himself. He knew he could do better for himself and for his family, but needed some direction.
At Bluprint Fitness, we provide busy professionals (like Tok) with a healthy, sustainable lifestyle plan they can use to improve their body image and live life proud.
Tok explained that these three parts of the plan helped him get back on track:
- Goal Setting – we understand that making health & fitness goals can be intimidating. Our team guides you through this process so you don’t waste time searching for what works best.
- A Set Workout Schedule – accountability is a huge part of successfully reaching your goals. Thousands of busy professionals have seen success by simply creating a set workout schedule.
- Meal Planning – there’s no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” diet. That’s why at Bluprint Fitness, we preach finding out what works best for your individual wants, needs, schedule, and circumstances.
Tok has now been active in our coaching program for a little over a year and is still crushing goals. Since starting, Tok:
- Shed 2.8% Body Fat
- Dropped 4.8 Pounds of Fat Mass
- Earned 3.3 Pounds of Lean Muscle
But more importantly, Tok is now living life proud!
- More drive to be productive at work.
- More energy to hang out with his family and friends.
- And an overall sense of accomplishment every time he completes a workout.
Future Bluprint Athletes: If you, or anyone you know is ready to follow a plan that helps you reach your goals while having fun, schedule a Discovery Call with a Bluprint Coach HERE.
Current Bluprint Athletes: Investing in your health is one of the most influential acts you can do as an adult. Keep grinding to find your happiness.
Hope everyone is staying safe out there and go WIN THE DAY.