My goal is to build people up. I follow a holistic approach in guiding people on their journey to realizing optimal health, body composition and performance.
Competition and sport have always been a part of Janelle’s life. Growing up the sister and daughter of two sports enthusiasts in New England, you can imagine the competitive atmosphere she lived in. Janelle spent her high school years as a captain of her soccer and basketball teams, where she was known for her extreme work ethic and leadership skills. This love of sport and fitness turned into a passion for helping others reach their health & fitness goals. Janelle has spent the last 7 years in the field.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Specialty Courses
- National Association of Sports Medicine – Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Kettlebell Concepts Level 2 Trainer (KBC)
- BA Business Administration/Minor & Specialization in Health Science Education (University of Florida)