- 2 Flat Iron Steaks (8oz) – shoutout Paulina Market
- 2 Tbs Kerrygold Salted Butter
- Course Sea Salt (to desired taste)
- Crushed Peppercorns (to desired taste)
- 3-4 Thyme Stems
- Take steaks out of fridge 20-30 minutes before cooking time to bring to room temperature.
- Season steaks generously on all sides with course sea salt and crushed peppercorns.
- Heat cast iron pan to medium/high heat.
- Drop butter & thyme stems in pan.
- Place steaks in pan and cook for 7 minutes on each side or until meat reads 135 degrees; occasionally spooning butter from pan on top of steaks.
- Let rest for 7 minutes & slice to serve.