- 1-2 Racks of Baby Back or Spare Ribs
- Barbecue Sauce of Choice
- Brown Sugar
- Black Pepper
- Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Remove “silver skin” from underside of the ribs.
- Mix dry ingredients together to create a dry rub. A store bought/pre-made dry rub is also and option and will cut down on prep time (Rufus Teague Meat Rub is one of my favorites – Rufus Teague – Meat Rub – Premium BBQ Rub – 6.5oz Bottle https://a.co/d/exyxBbC). Apply liberally to top & bottom of ribs.
- Wrap racks of ribs in tinfoil so it’s completely closed. If cooking more than one rack, wrap individually.
- Cook at 275 degrees for 3 hours.
- Take ribs out and open foil. Apply bbq sauce of choice and broil for 5 minutes.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes and serve.