Member Since: July 2016
- Age: 38
- Body Fat % Dropped: 2.98% (18.83% to 15.85%)
- Lean Muscle Gained: 5.94 lbs.
- Deadlift: 200#
- Back Squat: 145#
- Clean & Jerk: 95#
- Partner Murph: 43:05 (Unvested)
- Favorite Food: Anything involving fresh seafood!!!
Top 3 Skills Gained
- I’ve learned that the barbell isn’t something to be scared of and neither is lifting weights as long as you have the right technique.
- I’ve realized that the results to working out won’t come right away, but if you stay consistent, you will make #GAINZ you didn’t even see coming.
- I believe in my ability to get stronger/learn a skill more than I ever did before. For instance, I have NEVER been able to do a pull up (even as a kid), but I KNOW I will be able to get there with Bluprint.
Personal Transformation Description
Joining Bluprint has been one of the best lifestyle change decisions I have made in a long time. When I was in my 20’s taking myself to the gym and working out was never a problem, but once I hit thirty and made a career change into a job that was more time consuming, going to the gym and working out on my own was not enticing at all. I wanted to find a place that made me enjoy working out again and Bluprint has done that for me and so much more. Like I said, I was considered a “gym rat” in my 20’s and now that I look back, I “looked” fit, but I probably wasn’t that fit. I wasn’t as strong, nor did I have the stamina that I do now. Going to Bluprint has made me stronger than I have ever been and no matter your fitness level, there is always room for improvement.
I never find myself stagnant with Bluprint. I continue to set goals that at the times seem impossible, but I keep on hitting these goals and setting new ones! There is always a sense of accomplishment at Bluprint. This sense of accomplishment is due to the amazing programming, the amazing coaches that see all the greatness within you (that you may not always see on your own), and the other clients that are always there to support you. When I think about going to class I get excited and am disappointed when I have to miss certain workouts. When working out can kick your butt and still be fun, you know you are in the right place. I have found a place where the other clients of all fitness levels inspire me, where the coaches encourage you to do better in the most amazing and supportive way, and where I continue to grow as an athlete.