- 1-1.5 lbs Boneless/Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 3/4 cup GF Rice Crumbs (fav from Trader Joes)
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- Cooking Oil of Choice (ex. organic sunflower oil)
- 1 Tbs Sea Salt
- 1 Tbs Black Pepper
- 2 Tbs Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Dry off chicken with paper towel and place aside on a plate or bowl.
- Prepare 3 bowls for dredging – 1) GF 1-to-1 backing flour, 2) eggs, 3) rice crumbs & seasoning.
- Pour oil into cast iron skillet until it is 1/2 inch deep. Heat on medium/high-high for 10 minutes.
- Take each piece of chicken and coach in flour (bowl 1), then egg (bowl 2), and finally rice crumbs (bowl 3). Place aside until skillet is ready for cooking.
- Place chicken in pan and cook for 12 minutes – flipping every 3 minutes (note: be sure not to over crowd the pan – there should be space between each piece of chicken).
- Let rest for 3-5 minutes and serve with sauce of choice.