We are looking for 20 motivated people who are tired of being out of shape and ready to make health & fitness a lifestyle. The BluZone Challenge is an all-inclusive 6-week program that gives you all the tools to improve your body composition in a fun, community-based atmosphere. CLICK HERE!
What You’ll Get
- 3-5x classes each week led by industry leading instructors
- Nutrition plan & advice
- Travel workouts to keep you on track
- A community of friends helping you reach your goals
- 24/7 accountability
- RESULTS: lose body fat and gain lean muscle – aka shreds
Who is the BluZone Challenge for?
- Anyone looking to lose body fat and get lean.
- Anyone who’s lost their routine and looking to get it back.
- Anyone wanting to get in the best shape of their life.
- Anyone who wants guidance and support to reach their goals.
- Anyone looking to lose body fat the right way and have fun doing it.
*We use simple movements in ways that create fun and challenging workouts. We’ll coach you on how to move, how to get results, and how to be a badass!
- Monday: 7am Rowing and 6pm Training Camp
- Tuesday: 6am Zone and 6pm Zone
- Wednesday: 7am Rowing and 6pm Training Camp
- Thursday: 6am Zone and 6pm Zone
- Friday: 6am Rowing and 7am Rowing
- Saturday: N/A
- Sunday: 8:30am Zone
What to expect…
Together we’ll warm-up, sweat, get mobile, and celebrate our successes! Workouts can be scaled for anyone and everyone, up or down, regardless of experience or athletic ability. Your consistency and hard work will leave your body now choice but to lose body fat and get lean!
Benefits of The BluZone Challenge
- Loss of Body Fat
- Increase Lean Muscle
- Improved Energy
- Elevated Happiness
- Sense of Accomplishment
- Community of Support
For those of you motivated go-getters still reading this, you are the people that WILL SUCCEED. Please apply by clicking here: https://transformatbluprint.com/fitassessment and if there isn’t a time you can make – leave your contact info and we’ll call you to set up a time.
P.S. It’s time to write your success story.
We’re located in West Town between Ashland and Damen, at 1828 W Hubbard St Suite B, Chicago, IL 60622. For directions and parking information, click here.
- Thursday, January 3rd
- Tuesday, February 5th